UK active members

Options
2ยป

Replies

• Mark24870
    Mark24870 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The workout I'm using is from a YouTube channel called Fit Father Project. It's called 'best bodyweight workout, no equipment'.
    Give it a look, it only takes about 15 minutes to do.
  • LUKE1412
    LUKE1412 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ hi everyone ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ
  • cheripie1
    cheripie1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    London Pescatarian over here! o:)
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    here ๐Ÿ‘‹
  • Jims_1960
    Jims_1960 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Livingston UK here. Restarting to get control back during this unprecedented time. New mates welcomed.
  • xamuelpr
    xamuelpr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Iโ€™m new to this๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ
  • cfrancis1287
    cfrancis1287 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from London and looking for some UK friends with open diaries for some inspiration.

Please add me :-)
  • laurenbeth93
    laurenbeth93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Iโ€™m from the midlands and trying my best to be active here!

Iโ€™m looking to loose the extra few kgs I didnโ€™t quite manage last year ๐Ÿ™„ and to find some positive people to help keep me accountable, especially on the fitness side ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • rmattin91
    rmattin91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm from Essex. Hiii ๐Ÿ˜
  • DB75mfp
    DB75mfp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi guys/girls

I hope youโ€™re all well and surviving lockdown ok ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    Based in Berkshire.
    Working from home during lockdown.
    I am getting out for a walk a day. Daughter is home and making amazing scones so this might me derailing me at the moment ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    I have an open diary. New friends always welcome.
    We can do this!
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ‰
    Chris
    ๐ŸŒˆ
  • DB75mfp
    Options
    Hi Chris, itโ€™s good to here youโ€™re in a positive mindset during lockdown, I use MapMyWalk and MapMyFitness to make sure all my exercise syncs with MFP, are you logging all your calorie burns? ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
  • Ridelikethewind1
    Ridelikethewind1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi all Iโ€™m Mark from Rugby, Warwickshire ๐Ÿ‘‹
  • gjw5000
    gjw5000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Graham and live in East Devon. To be honest I'm enjoying the lockdown, focusing on getting back to fitness after damaging both elbows surf ski racing. Taking it easy, little boy weights and just added rings to my workout; the rings quickly demonstrate all the weaknesses in the body... Hoping to get better at them over the coming weeks.

All the very best, keep safe and keep smiling!

G
  • DB75mfp
    Options
    Gjw itโ€™s good to hear youโ€™re making the most of lockdown, like you Iโ€™m finding this a time to reflect and also work on my personal fitness goals, Iโ€™ve recently started Yoga, man Iโ€™m aching in places my body had forgotten about, atb with the injury recovery ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ DB
  • DB75mfp
    Options
    Good morning Mark ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฝ
  • gjw5000
    gjw5000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Gjw itโ€™s good to hear youโ€™re making the most of lockdown, like you Iโ€™m finding this a time to reflect and also work on my personal fitness goals, Iโ€™ve recently started Yoga, man Iโ€™m aching in places my body had forgotten about, atb with the injury recovery ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ DB

I've just started yoga too, found a good 45 min workout on YouTube, '45 minute power yoga class with ally maz', it's really good and not too fluffy or let's breath like lions and hug the closes tree.