Ladies Last 10 Pounds...

Options
Hey ladies!!
So who’s on here to trim off the last 10lbs??💥How are you going about it?
My health journey has been steady and organic. Listening to my body a lot and staying focused on overall health n vitality 🌱 I’ve never really tried counting calories bc I thought it would feel too much like a chore but the more you do it the easier it becomes and you’ll be able to make healthier choices bc of that! 💃🏻 Kind of like training yourself to look at the nutritional info at the grocery store 😉 It would be amazing if we could share tips on how to shed off those last few pounds and find NEW friends on this post 💥💖😊26dq9706p2pr.jpeg

Replies

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a win to me. I got within 10lbs of my goal last year and then stress ate 25lbs back. Im within 10 lbs of where I was last summer and I need 20lbs to hit my goal!! Sooooooo here we go!!!
  • natalieq03
    natalieq03 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am so in! Those last 10lbs have been challening. I've stayed in a run for months.
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been trying to lose the last 10lbs for the last 6 years! There’s nothing harder then losing this weight. Sometimes it feels like I’m already so close to my goal, so I should just be happy where I’m at.

Let’s all please connect and support one another!! 😊
  • sarahmurch73
    sarahmurch73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too so would love the support :):):)
  • brooklynans910
    brooklynans910 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here! Anybody feel free to add me- def looking for some accountability :)
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The last 10lbs have been a battle for me. I have actually rejoined MFP so I can actively track calories. I always consider this a chore but really need to focus on diet.

I am enjoying working out so just focusing on tightening up on food intake!
  • natalieq03
    Options
    Same here, not a fan of doing the food diary but it can be such an eye opener for me - gives light as to why these 10lbs haven't been easy
  • natalieq03
    Options
    Alright I am 3lbs down in one week which seems nuts so it's gotta be water weight. This is where it gets tricky for me, I do well and I reward myself with either chocolate, chips, alcohol or all the above and then im right back to feeling self-defeated and needing to get back to a healthy diet..
  • eeelizabeth333
    eeelizabeth333 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!
    So who’s on here to trim off the last 10lbs??💥How are you going about it?
    My health journey has been steady and organic. Listening to my body a lot and staying focused on overall health n vitality 🌱 I’ve never really tried counting calories bc I thought it would feel too much like a chore but the more you do it the easier it becomes and you’ll be able to make healthier choices bc of that! 💃🏻 Kind of like training yourself to look at the nutritional info at the grocery store 😉 It would be amazing if we could share tips on how to shed off those last few pounds and find NEW friends on this post 💥💖😊26dq9706p2pr.jpeg

Hi! I started my weight loss journey almost a year ago at 214 lbs. my goal was to hit 125 lbs. I am currently at 139.3, so I’m at the last 14lbs!!! Definitely the hardest of all the weight I’ve lost!!!
    Good luck everyone as we reach the end of our weight loss journeys and the beginning of the rest of our lives!