Hello I am new to this site and would love to have support and encouragement from someone who is going through the same thing I am . If you are interested message me.

Replies

• Hi Shirley! I'm Angie. I'm technically not "new" anymore since I joined a couple months ago, but I quit logging in for a while and just started back in the last few days. I also need all the support and encouragement I can get. Lets keep each other encouraged and accountable! We can do this!! :)
  • Lissaannco
    Lissaannco Posts: 39 Member
    Hello, I've been on here since March 2011 and have had great results using MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll do my best to encourage and motivate you! Welcome to the party!!
  • Hi I'm Angie. I have a similar experience. I'm not a nebbie, I logged ona few months ago. I kept track for a few day and didn't keep up. I'm ready to stay on track this time!
  • That's awesome! Congrats!
  • Hey there, I have not looged in a while. I would love to add you as a friend so we can motivate each other but I am not even sure how to do it. I hope things are going good for you .
  • What are some sample meals that you eat each day? I am having a hard time with my meal planning.