Tastes just like chocolate mousse

Options
unicorn19girl
unicorn19girl Posts: 56 Member
Hi guys:

I have a quick simple recipe that tastes just like chocolate mousse:

1 container Dannon/Oikos Plain Greek Style Yogurt (or whichever brand you prefer or is on sale)
1 TBSP. Hershey's natural unsweetened cocoa powder
1 splenda packet or whichever sweetener you prefer

Mix well into a bowl (you should not see any dry cocoa) and enjoy....super yummy and only 90 calories and alot of protein.

Replies

• WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    As luck will have it I have all of these ingredients in the house:) Must try it. THanks
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I'm stealing this and buying the cocoa and the yogurt the next time I'm at the store... I would love to have some low cal mousse! :-P Thanks for the simple recipe!
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have these ingredients in the house just never thought to combine them. Thanks for the recipe. Will definitely try it. I have been eating Greek yogurt every day for the past three months. I'm running out of ideas although I never get bored with it cause it is great stuff and so versatile.
  • unicorn19girl
    Options
    Yeah...you might need to adjust the cocoa or sweetener to your tastes..but it's yummy!! Plain greek yogurt is tough to eat plain and I too have been adding almonds or fiber one cereal with cinnamon and thought to try this today. So glad I did.
  • baby011
    Options
    sounds yummy defently will try this recipe
  • stefnicole
    Options
    Sounds yummy!
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MercKlebba
    MercKlebba Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Do you have a carb count?
  • unicorn19girl
    Options
    OK Carb count is 6 from the plain yougrt...no carbs in the cocoa or splenda.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Bump~ Gotta try this!
  • arking04
    arking04 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bump