The "I wanna" thread.

Options
brittanyjeanxo
brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
I wanna look like a princess when I walk down the aisle. I want everyone to turn and look and think, wow, I've never seen her look so beautiful. I wanna honeymoon in Switzerland. I wanna have two kids, a boy and a girl. I wanna set a good example.

What do you "wanna"?

Replies

• HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I wanna get through college and get married to the love of my life, Stavros. I wanna have a nice house with a white picket fence and a garden and patio in the backyard. I wanna be successful and not have to worry about money. Most of all, I wanna be happy and thin.
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I wanna get through college and get married to the love of my life, Stavros. I wanna have a nice house with a white picket fence and a garden and patio in the backyard. I wanna be successful and not have to worry about money. Most of all, I wanna be happy and thin.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i wanna look sexy in a mini skirt when i lose my goal weight....i wanna feel the sublime feelings of knowing i have conquered diabetes and high cholesterol (may be getting taken off my cholesterol meds soon) ...i wanna be the strong, determined, and capable woman that i know i am and can continue to be.......I WANNA BE HOT=)
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I wanna finally have the confidence to do everything I want to. I wanna be a good example for my husband and daughter. I wanna be able to get healthy enough to have another baby. I wanna be happy in my own skin and love the way I look. I wanna be strong and show it.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    ...i wanna be the strong, determined, and capable woman that i know i am and can continue to be.......I WANNA BE HOT=)

Ditto!! :D
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Shoot laser beams from my eyes. Damn, science, get on that please.
  • ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I wanna go out dancing again without feeling like the biggest girl in the room. I wanna go on a holiday and wear a bathing suite without a skirt to hide my thighs. I wanna to not have to plan my food and still ear properly.

But most of all I wanna raise my boys to be strong men that know how to be respectful, caring, and compassionate. And make lots of money so they can take care of me. :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Get a good job when I finish grad school!
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I wanna buy new jeans that feel like they are hanging onto me instead of holding me in.

I wanna be debt free.

I wanna house in the country.
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I wanna be finished work for the morning so I can have some damn lunch and my tummy will stop growling at me! :p
  • colbiegirl
    Options
    I wanna show everyone the confidence I truly have. I wanna be a varsity starter on my field hockey team. I wanna graduate in the top 10 of my class. But most of all, I want to be healthy for life. :)
  • jlwhydra
    Options
    I wanna not be charged double on a plane. I wanna stop taking medications only given to me because of the weight gain. I wanna go to Disney this December and actually SEE Disney instead of being worn out in an hour and heading back to the hotel. And ultimately, I wanna be able to keep up with the happy active life I want to give my kids. :)

A long way to go, but I'm gonna get there!
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I wanna date someone who isn't way, way older than me or just got out of jail. I wanna be an exchange student in Japan, and have some career in art. I wanna figure out all my issues, and stop being so freaking self-concious.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I want my son to get through this horrible situation so I can get my beautiful boy back.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I want to go back to college. I want to be under the overweight BMI. I want to be married to a man I love. I want to feel comfortable in shorts or a tank top. I want to finally wear a dress I feel amazing in
  • MercKlebba
    MercKlebba Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I wanna have another baby. I wanna learn how to blow glass. I wanna look as pretty on the outside as I do on the inside.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I wanna be sedated nothing to do nowhere to go ooo i wanna be sedated
  • Care563
    Care563 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I want to be loved. I want to be the most important to someone. I want to be debt free. I want to be promoted and I want to be appreciated. Oh and I want to be able to walk around naked and see myself in the mirror and go "wow no cellulite, no 'gut but' and look at the flat tummy"
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I wanna feel sexy and look banging in a bathing suit.
    I want to go visit my family and friends back in America and have them gasp at how great I look!
    When my boyfriend can't keep his hands off me, I want to feel like I deserve it!
    I want to have a healthy BMI and see my hip bones!
    I want my damn thighs to quit chafing when I run!
    I want to fit in a size 6US, 10AUS or even smaller! I don't want to always have to buy size LARGE! I HATE THAT WORD.
    I want to be able to keep the weight I lose off this time. I want to be able to fight the discouraging plateau and keep being healthy once I reach my goal weight. I want to be able to understand that I don't always have to lose weight on the scale to be on my way to a better and healthier me.

I want a lot, and I don't know if it's all achievable, but I'm on the right track to getting there.
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    I wanna make sure im around for along time for my son!!!