Gym Rant!!!!!!!!

Options
FearAnLoathing
FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
OMG I go to the gym and all these people are breathing!!! Yeah you heard me breathing!!! I mean really HOW DARE THEY pay money to go to the gym then breathe.They obviously must only be there to try and show off how cool they are by taking in air or trying to catch a man.You know who forbid I should have to hear them breath in an out while they are wearing make up or reading a magazine.I mean really I go to the gym to workout not listen to people breathe SO JUST STOP IT

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I don't mind them breathing in, but sometimes when they breathe out it kind of smells.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Take yo drunk self to bed missy :drinker:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Reported
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I am really offended when they wave their arms about and waft their b.o. in my direction.
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options

hahahahahahhaahhaahhahaahaha hilarious ....
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    The nerve!!! Don't they know that isn't what the gym is for...
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • AlwaysSarah87
    Options
    I get what you are saying. Don't let them bother you. Its annoying but the only person they are truly hurting is themselves and pocketbooks.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    I just get so mad when people spend their own money at the gym and do not do things the way i think they should! I mean really who didnt get the freaking memo
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    The nerve!!! Don't they know that isn't what the gym is for...
    :laugh: :laugh:

Date finding?
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

Drunk *kitten* is not the politcly correct way to say it its soberly challenged
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    OMG I go to the gym and all these people are breathing!!! Yeah you heard me breathing!!! I mean really HOW DARE THEY pay money to go to the gym then breathe.They obviously must only be there to try and show off how cool they are by taking in air or trying to catch a man.You know who forbid I should have to hear them breath in an out while they are wearing make up or reading a magazine.I mean really I go to the gym to workout not listen to people breathe SO JUST STOP IT

Next thing you know they will be drinkign water and wearing clean workout clothes at the gym. The nerve of some people!
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    Bahahahaha!!!!!!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

Next thing you know they will be drinkign water and wearing clean workout clothes at the gym. The nerve of some people!

I know and they keep picking things up and puttting them down i mean come on really what purpose does that serve
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? What do they think the air is, free?! I'm offended... you should switch gyms to a no breathing gym..where everyone smells like flowers and does exactly what you want them to do.

The nerve...
  • bcweisen
    bcweisen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just get so mad when people spend their own money at the gym and do not do things the way i think they should! I mean really who didnt get the freaking memo

No joke! Sometimes I can't help but watch people just to see how they are doing things wrong. In my head, I think it's a shame they are't getting as much out of their workout as they think they are :)
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options

I know and they keep picking things up and puttting them down i mean come on really what purpose does that serve

Especially when it's the weights they are pickign up and putting down! What are they trying to do? Build muscle? Jeez they are as bad as those people running on those treadmill things. Whats that about? Being heart healthy? Some nerve!
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

Especially when it's the weights they are pickign up and putting down! What are they trying to do? Build muscle? Jeez they are as bad as those people running on those treadmill things. Whats that about? Being heart healthy? Some nerve!

bunch of hamsters on a wheel
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    Gym etiquette isn't learned, its beat into you're F#*king head until it becomes god damn common sense!
  • hstallings13
    Options
    LOL
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options

lol... too funny!!!!..lol..