Hello 😊

Options
I decided to try this app again! I want to lose about 40 pounds or so. I weight 165 now. Feel free to add me! We can help each other along the way 😊😊 also does anyone have any advice on how to get energy. I always feel so tired and drained.

Replies

• Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I had my ups and downs, but the friends here help. Feel free to add me. Energy, hell I have the same issue. Staying as active as I can helps me.
  • clk142
    clk142 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome back- I’m in same boat, going to try this again in combo with my Fitbit app. Want to lose about 25lbs. I’ll add you if I can figure out how lol
  • dsanchez2911
    dsanchez2911 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, our bodies take carbohydrates and turn them into energy unless you have cut out carbs and suger and began to consume fats where that would put your body in to a state of ketosis (keto-diet) so make sure you have a decent amount a complex carbs l recommend sweet potatos, beans, brown rice, and oatmeal. If you are doing a high protien and low carb diet you will fill really sluggish because protien takes longer to digest and your body doesnt have as much fuel to use.
    Try it out:)
  • SteppenFetchit
    SteppenFetchit Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same here for the same reasons and more. I'm tired of being out of breath and energy!
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm looking to lose about 40lbs as well. Blech. Have you had your numbers checked? I just had blood work in October and turns out I'm Anemic and Vitamin D deficient. I wasn't last time I had blood work done (about four years ago) and coincidentally I started gaining and feeling horrible about four years ago so I'm assuming it started just after that 😬 Anyway, worth talking to your doctor about!