No Longer Obese

Options
2»

Replies

• BeUncommon
    BeUncommon Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    hoolie2323 wrote: »
    So impressed! What was the hardest part for you? I'm finding it hard to give a crap when we're in lockdown... feel like throwing in the towel, but I know I'd regret that.

Dont give up hoolie, I know how hard it is especially during lockdown but keep at it x
  • sashimimaniac
    sashimimaniac Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • scwhitenewb
    scwhitenewb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So impressed! What was the hardest part for you? I'm finding it hard to give a crap when we're in lockdown... feel like throwing in the towel, but I know I'd regret that.

why? One of the positives for me is getting some weight off during pause and out of sight.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options

I don't care about much either right now, but that's translating into hardly eating anything so there's that.

The hardest part is always just keeping at it. Months and years go by and you have to look forward at the months and years to come without getting exhausted and worn down.

Find things, anything, to be happy about and proud of. Celebrate the little successes with the same sincerity as the big ones, because they all matter.
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations, be proud that is so wonderful. What a gift you have given yourself with your own hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!