UK lockdown losers come on in!!!

Options
_Thankful_
_Thankful_ Posts: 2 Member
I really have to get my shite together so thought I would start a thread to check in to daily. I may end up talking to myself, but that's ok 😁

I have a lot to lose, it's crept up over the years but the lockdown has me eating shockingly so I thought I would try and own it and face it.

Feel free to join me, or lurk and giggle at me talking to myself every day, all are welcome!

Replies

• roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    hey, how are you getting on with the lockdown? x
  • _Thankful_
    _Thankful_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey 😊 not too bad but I think with the sunshine at the beginning it felt holiday/weekend mode and I found myself relaxing too much!
    Trying to get on track now, how about you?
  • gjw5000
    gjw5000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, my family and I have been making the most of it, enjoying the slower pace of life and we are all exercising daily, sometimes together (Joe Wicks), yoga with my wife, she is far more flexible than I am... and I have set up a home gym in my garage, my man cave. I'm back to work on the 18th, I so don't want too, wish I could retire and maintain our current lifestyle πŸ˜‚ hey ho.
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Hey 😊 not too bad but I think with the sunshine at the beginning it felt holiday/weekend mode and I found myself relaxing too much!
    Trying to get on track now, how about you?

Great that ur getting back to it! Yes weather has been lovely. I'm doing well thanks just simply staying within calories and exercising
  • gininthegym
    gininthegym Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My problem is/has been all the lockdown boozing. :) so I'm keeping it to the weekends now. I need to get back on track and keep within calorie allowance. Also I find it messes with my sleep pattern so need some normality.

• gjw5000
    gjw5000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My problem is/has been all the lockdown boozing. :) so I'm keeping it to the weekends now. I need to get back on track and keep within calorie allowance. Also I find it messes with my sleep pattern so need some normality.

I've sort have gone the opposite, I'm been on a maga health kick, lost a stone and a half, working out everyday, my rest days are 45 minutes of power yoga (not sure if power yoga is any different than normal yoga, I found the workout on YouTube) . .. Completly unsustainable... Sort of dreading going back to normal life, I could so happily retire and maintain this lifestyle; my garden has never looked so good too!