Sunday Mini "Challenge"

Today we are gonna do things different. I have been having y'all do stretches ( which you can still do if you like) but I thought that might be getting old so here is today's challenge.

Go for a nice leisurely walk for at least 30 min.

Do NOT log this walk as the point of this walk is just to relax and take time for yourself. I have seen enough of my friends exercise cals to know that a nice slow walk just taking things all in and relaxing is not going to burn that many cals and besides if your worried about your cals your not relaxing!

Remember, the Sunday "challenge" is about relaxation and stress relief.

Replies

• MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    I'm in.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    bump
  • I'm in. This will work since im on rest day and a nice walk will clear my head.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    I will try...not feeling good at all. (see my post on my profile) Thank you so much Charger!!!
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 349 Member
    Done :)
    Even though it was raining I still did it, and I actually enjoyed it!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Excellent! Resting today, so a walk is perfect. Plus hubby wanted to go for one last night, but we didn't, so we'll go this evening when it cools down. Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • bdstrang
    bdstrang Posts: 8 Member
    count me in, the sun is to shine, so maybe some geocaching to help out.
  • I'm in
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 376 Member
    I plan on doing more than 30 minutes today. Just had a "huge" and I mean "huge" breakfast and need to work off my calories. I also didn't get in the 200 jumping jacks from yesterday, so I plan on getting those done too. Have a good day everyone!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    I'm in but I am also going to try to do yesterday's since that turned into an unexpected 'rest' day for me!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    I did a ten minute walk outside...not feeling up to doing any more then that though. Thanks for the relaxing challenge!
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    I did a ten minute walk outside...not feeling up to doing any more then that though. Thanks for the relaxing challenge!

don't over due things when your sick just being active is good....save that energy for getting better! WTG on the 10 min walk!!
  • it rained here so the walk was nice, cool, & relaxing!!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    i did a 20 min pilates stretching dvd and then 8 more mins of normal stretching. very relaxing.. i like the stretching dvd, it focused on the core and hips and stretching those which we work often.

and yes i know the challenge was relaxing walk, which i hope to be able to do in a week or so.
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 317 Member
    Done. Walked for an hour (3miles) with my moose/dog (180lb Mastiff) and granddaughter!
  • Charger440
    Well, I got mine done...wasn't quite what I intended but I did get it done none the less.
  • Charger440
    i did a 20 min pilates stretching dvd and then 8 more mins of normal stretching. very relaxing.. i like the stretching dvd, it focused on the core and hips and stretching those which we work often.

and yes i know the challenge was relaxing walk, which i hope to be able to do in a week or so.

Good job.....I wasn't gonna say anything....Good Job!!!
  • bdstrang
    bdstrang Posts: 8 Member
    ah success!