30 minutes in the garden.
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Trimming trees
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    1 hr Kickboxing and core video, 5.5 miles running/walking, 20 min mobility/stretch
  • NeahF
    NeahF Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Rested 💤
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    A 7 minute jog mixed with a 20 minute walk. I’m just starting to run so this is where I am.
  • jaymijones
    jaymijones Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    45 minute walk with my kids. They were either running back and forth or going slooooooooow, no in between speeds.
  • beachbody4l
    beachbody4l Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    2-mile run and a .8 mile walk.
  • gjw5000
    gjw5000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Rings workout
    Support hold 30 sec x 4
    Dips 12 reps x 3
    Pull ups 12 reps x 3
    Push ups 12 reps x 3
    Rows 12 reps x 3
    Hanging knee tucks 15 reps x 3shq4jxukese9.jpg
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    AM: 3 mile walk/run
    PM: Chest & back and Pilates
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    A marathon... breastfeeding session from 1-4 am :s
  • brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I haven't had one, yet. I work from 6am-6pm. I've been getting up out of my office chair and pacing this little room for 6 minutes, every 30 minutes. Just to keep my butt moving. I can't stand sitting today.
    Tonight I plan to take my dogs for a 30 minute walk. It's a rest day from running with us. And then I'm gonna try and do a leg home workout. I kept up with them for a few weeks after social isolation began, but truthfully I have not done it in ages, and I really don't want to lose every bit of progress I've made before the gym opens back up again.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    I keep saying I'm going to lift more but last night was tough to do. We're not even talking major weights, very light. But with all the rowing volume, it's been tough.

Last night I did 100 pushups, 50 KB swings (half with 30 lbs, the other half with the 25kg one -- 52 lbs), 50 weighted deep squats with around 35 lbs, 100 shoulder pressups (each side).

Today was an hour easy row at 5AM. Never had an issue before with the handle slipping out of my hands but it did 3 times this morning. But in six years, I've never rowed outside this much. My hands get very sweaty and you're supposed to keep a very loose grip. Just frustrating a bit. I guess something I'll have to adjust to as the Tucson Summers heat up. Some of my workouts will end up into the high 80s, even at 5 AM. Maybe I'll break down and take it inside eventually. We'll see.

Around 900 calories this AM in an hour -- kept the HR mostly in check at under 150. UT2/UT1 workout (easy to moderately easy is UT2, moderate is UT1).
  • akeo97
    akeo97 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today my exercise is 15 minute push ups 5min jumping jacks and stretching
  • KimiAR
    KimiAR Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Body weight: sit ups, pushups, squats
    Kettlebell swings
    Walk 3 miles
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    30 minutes straight on the treadmill
    Body weight exercises
    20 minutes of yoga
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of HIIT. I could do that every day!!!!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Sydney Cummings day 4 of the May 30 day challenge: legs and lower abs
    Followed by TurboJam
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Yest:
    20 stairs run/walk
    30 min adv yoga (working on balance, hand stands etc)
    40 min full body weight training (dumbbells)

Today: walking stairs /hatha yoga -40 min ea
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    4.5 mile run and 2 (not 3) sets of the workout below.

Gently injured hip so taking it easy. Third strength based lower body workout since February. Happy I did it.
    kmdwz422hhxa.jpeg
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I keep saying I'm going to lift more but last night was tough to do. We're not even talking major weights, very light. But with all the rowing volume, it's been tough.

Last night I did 100 pushups, 50 KB swings (half with 30 lbs, the other half with the 25kg one -- 52 lbs), 50 weighted deep squats with around 35 lbs, 100 shoulder pressups (each side).

Today was an hour easy row at 5AM. Never had an issue before with the handle slipping out of my hands but it did 3 times this morning. But in six years, I've never rowed outside this much. My hands get very sweaty and you're supposed to keep a very loose grip. Just frustrating a bit. I guess something I'll have to adjust to as the Tucson Summers heat up. Some of my workouts will end up into the high 80s, even at 5 AM. Maybe I'll break down and take it inside eventually. We'll see.

Around 900 calories this AM in an hour -- kept the HR mostly in check at under 150. UT2/UT1 workout (easy to moderately easy is UT2, moderate is UT1).

You sound like a beast. I hear there are a lot of cyclists in Tucson.

Good for you, still rowing at 5am. I used to leave the house and train around then but I’ve completely lost my schedule since quarantine (which I had maintained the last 7 years).