favorite restaurant entre

Options
i was posting back on a friends comment when i realized that i only get to eat my favorite entre once a year, maybe twice if im lucky, becuase it is probably the most unhealthy food youll find.

there is nothing better than the bloomin' onion at the outback steak house...

whats your favorite?

Replies

• skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure it's my absolute favorite, but recently I've been craving some really decadent baked mac and cheese. I can't remember the last time I had it.
  • JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I can agree on the bloomin onion for sure!!!

But I am pretty crazy about nachos - you know the kind with chilli, cheese, sour cream... all that high fat stuff!
  • jp09m
    jp09m Posts: 89
    Options
    I can agree on the bloomin onion for sure!!!

But I am pretty crazy about nachos - you know the kind with chilli, cheese, sour cream... all that high fat stuff!

i have like 700 calories left and you just made me want to use every single one of them lol
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I really love loaded baked potatoes--cheese and bacon and sour cream. Yum yum.
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    Boneless Buffalo wing with ranch and a HUGE margarita!
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure it's my absolute favorite, but recently I've been craving some really decadent baked mac and cheese. I can't remember the last time I had it.
    That is my all time favorite!!! I just made a healthier version yesterday. It was not the same as my fat loaded one...
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    pasta! i absolutley LOVE italian restaurants.... nice atmsophere, yummy pasta dinner and a glass of wine... ahhhhh
  • jp09m
    Options
    Boneless Buffalo wing with ranch and a HUGE margarita!

!! margarita mondays tomorrow !! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!

too bad my probation doesnt allow me to drink, its always fun getting my friends wasted tho lol
  • heidiann200
    Options
    I love Red Lobster's cheese biscuits.....gosh they're good :smile:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Salmon roe (ikura)
    or fresh lobster/crab
    Also Shanghai dumplings...Cant pick just one entree xD
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    fried calamari is great, also stuffed mushrooms
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    It's not actually "unhealthy" but I had an amazing salmon salad while in Beverly hills...even if I tried to re-create it, it wouldn't taste as amazing. Sigh.

Also, I go crazy for the spotted dog sundae (with extra hot fudge) at outback!
  • jp09m
    Options
    i totally regret this post seeing as i am now drooling as i read all these posts