Lockdown weight gain

Options
eznowjo
eznowjo Posts: 50 Member
Hi there,, I have come back to mfp as I have put weight on during this lockdown and I'm now wanting to loose it again.. I basically do fasting as I don't find it too hard and it works for me,, I cook from scratch unless I treat myself now and then,, I can give food ideas or recipes of my meals as they are healthy and filling.. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Didn't make much difference to me. The same usual 1 or 2 lbs up and down all the time.
  • eznowjo
    Options
    I have basically put on just over a 14 pounds in 6weeks,, as all I have done is sat on the couch and eat what ever I felt like.. But now it's time to put the Ben n Jerry's down and start been good again.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I wasn't out of work during the lockdown. Just working from home. Sometimes it got so intense I forgot to eat. Actually felt a lot more productive than usual on some days.

Less moving around I agree, but no more eating than usual. And tomorrow I restart my outdoor walks again.
  • eznowjo
    Options
    Well enjoy your walk..
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to know how much I've gained since March 😬
  • eznowjo
    Options
    I don't even want to know how much I've gained since March 😬

I could tell mostly with my clothes 😭
  • FractalDreamFlower
    FractalDreamFlower Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel you on this! I tend to weigh in at a healthy 130-132 lbs. I work in an active profession and being home has done a number on my waistline! I can’t even fit into my jeans anymore πŸ˜‘
  • micamacho
    micamacho Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can relate to gaining back the 9 lbs. Ihad lost by sitting on couch and eating whatever.
  • eznowjo
    Options
    I can relate to gaining back the 9 lbs. Ihad lost by sitting on couch and eating whatever.

So let's loose that weight once again.. We did it once now it's time to do it again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ‘
  • eznowjo
    Options
    I feel you on this! I tend to weigh in at a healthy 130-132 lbs. I work in an active profession and being home has done a number on my waistline! I can’t even fit into my jeans anymore πŸ˜‘

Let's loose that weight together then.. πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ