PETS

Options
13»

Replies

• Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I have 3 pets. my heelers are called Mack Brown and Molly Brown and my cat's name is Felix.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I have a 15 month pitbull and her name is Jessie :)

She's so pretty in her dress.

We have Luna (the little tortie) and Apollo (the big guy in the pink dress)

268736_10150225553980178_631335177_7630353_1254627_n.jpg

We also have Sophie ( the tabby) and Ambi (a border collie/lab mix)
    207315_10150154675155178_631335177_7028271_4837031_n.jpg

I had two rats (Elric and Moonglum)but, sadly, they both passed away this Summer from old age.

I really want to get more animal companions (turtles, a snake, a cockatiel) but it might take some prodding, pleading and lots of favors before that happens.

Why is Apollo wearing a dress? LOL

Because he doesn't like wearing pants. :tongue:

Apollo has a very extensive collection of frilly frocks and, when the weather permits or the mood strikes me, I dress him up. He does have some "boy" type stuff like a letter jacket, motorcycle jacket, and a goth looking leather jacket.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I have 4 cats, Rascal, currently my oldest feline (18 years). Momma (Cali) a beautiful calico that adopted me 2 years ago when she decided to come in and have her babies in my house. A baby from her 1st litter, Brownie, who is a beautiful tortie, and Brownie's little sister from the next litter (before I could get that momma cat to the vet!), a grey striped calico, Daphne.

These girls all live in wonderful harmony with their big brother, Charlie (aka CharlieBarley), a lab mix of nearly 12 years!

I only have 4 pawed children!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I have a puppy named Cabella. She is a black lab/great pyranees mix.

DSCN6518-1.jpg

Oh my goodness, Cabella is so freaking cute. She's gonna eat you out of house and home.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I have two cats-
    They are both black.

One is named Moose and the other is Chubacka (yes, chubacka from Star Wars HAHA) but we call him Chui for short.

Chui has six toes on both his front paws, so it looks like he is wearing mittens because he has a big thumb that sticks out.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    2006Buster-2.jpg
    Buster about 7 years ago (he's 11 now). He's a Sharpei mix.

I have fish, but don't pay attention to them much. I used to collect Lake Malawi African Ciclids.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I have 3 cats and 3 dogs-

Dogs:
    Puggle (Pug/Beagle Mix)- Crash- 5 years old (The best breed EVER created!)
    Lab/Hound Mix- TBone- 9 Years old
    Yorkie- Belle- 10 Month Old Puppy

Cats:
    Bernie- Calico- 4 years old
    Daphne- Grey Tabby- 7 years old
    White Sox- Grey Tabby- 10 years old
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have 2 psychotic cats named Bella and Cody. They live on a steady diet of Purina Cat Chow, water, and ipod earbuds...

:angry:

catinwaterbag.jpg

Bella...
  • JessicaRaeD
    Options
    I have an English mastiff named Larry he finally outweighs me :-)
  • knitnurse72
    Options
    1 cat - Alex
    2 yellow labs - Sophie and Teddy
    4 goldfish - my kids named them all, but I never remember them!
  • Emma422
    Emma422 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    2 cocker spaniels
    Duffy and Corky <3
  • manjingirl
    manjingirl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Border collie called Gary
    Beagle called Shadow
    Kelpie called Eliot

Tortoise shell (19 years old) called Rosie
    Used to have a beautiful ginger tabby called Colin but he lost a fight with a car :(
  • maria1993
    maria1993 Posts: 112
    Options
    4 dogs.. Sally, 6 year old coonhound mix.
    Skip.. 5 year old LabXbeagleXpit mix
    Sophie 2 year old (Answers to SoSo) BeagleXBlue heeler mix
    Curtis 7 year old Beagle

4 Cockatiels.. Luie, Loretta, Lacey and Meanie.

4 ferrets. Lillian, about 5 years old. Ravi (male, age unknown), Lakota (female 3 years old) and Lucy (age unknown)

All of the above are rescues, with the exception of Lakota.. She did come from a pet store but we bought her the day that the store was closing down, she would have likely been sent back to Marshall's and killed..

Was also have a 50 gallon tank with a map turtle, two pink kissing fish, one black goldfish, one black skirt terta and some other kind of tetra.. As well as 3 quail, I eat their eggs.. And when I had too many boys they got marinated and broiled.
  • twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 legged cat with 18 toes named Hopper, a black lab/pit mix named Abby, a boxer mix named Red, a jack russell named Molly, an English bulldog named Belle and a Black Velvet Chinchilla named Negrita :-) Love em!
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I have one rescue pit bull (see profile pic) and am hoping to adopt a second in two weeks!
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    A chihuahua named Paco (8 years old) and two cats: Lucy (5 years old) and Tippie (7 years old).
  • buddy529
    buddy529 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have a chihuahua named Pinky and a poodle mix named Camila.
  • heidiann200
    Options
    I have a 350 pound pig named Rosie....she just had 12 piglets last week.....Gonna keep one and call her Daisy.....:wink: