Sneakers!

Options
What kind (brand/style)of shoe do you wear?

Replies

• theberg
    Options
    Vibram komodosports and Merrell trail gloves. And a pair of Chuck Taylor's to go with my suit.
  • Lecypage
    Options
    volleys :D
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Brooks. ♥ ♥ ♥
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Usually Nike Vomero 5's but also Vibram KSO's once a week.
  • andison
    andison Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Reebok runtone
  • Garrett1234
    Garrett1234 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Barefoot!
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I just got Saucony ProGrid 4s. I tried on my regular New Balance cushy stability shoes and a pair of the superlight more "au courant" New Balance style and *then* the Saucony'...all of them felt amazing by the way, I'd been trying to run in 3 year old crosstrainers... and the Sauconys felt like a great combination of the light fast and supercush shoe. I can't wait to run tomorrow!
  • sarahbeatty
    sarahbeatty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    we have a local store that evaluates your feet; arches, step, needs/wants and finds you the perfect fit.

today i just got fit with a pair of Ryka by Kelly Ripa. Never did i think i would buy these, but they are great! and way cheaper! i was running around the store doing plyo!!

there are so many types of shoes for different needs and feet. definately worth it to find a store that does this type of service.
  • Garrett1234
    Garrett1234 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Totally agree on finding a running store who will actually evaluate your feet/gait. It's always a much better experience.

And I wasn't suggesting anyone try barefoot, it's just something I'm dabbling in these days.