Day 1 Tomorrow

Options
Just signed up and am SOOO excited! Ready to take control of me.

Replies

• JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Log on, make friends! It is awesome
  • powerfulenough4me
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! This is the first step. Making short term goals and fulfilling them will help you reach your long term goal. You have all the motivational you need...YOU!! and also MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Yayyy. Day 1 sucks. I'm so excited for you!
  • Welcome! I love your enthusiasm! Feel free to add me for some support and encouragement! Good luck on your journey!
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! You have taken the first step! Feel free to add me! Namaste
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You'll love all the support here!!
  • javalyd
    javalyd Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! MFP is awesome!!! Add me!! I have been on 3 weeks now and down 3 pounds!! The journey has its ups and downs but all well worth it!!!! Yeay!!!
  • LibbyMar
    Options
    I'm new today because my niece has done so well on this site. I'm ready to join the weight lose gang.
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! Remember one day at a time one pound/kg at a time! Dont sweat the small stuff!! Lots of people here for support and motivation!!

Get to it and start drinking that water!!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.. My diary is open if youre looking for ideas!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    welcome! I've been here (actively) for about 7 weeks now - and I love MFP :) taking this first step in the hardest! just be honest with yourself, track everything, and do your best!