Motivational friend(s) needed

Options
Em05us
Em05us Posts: 117 Member
I need someone to help keep me motivated. I have over a 100 lbs to lose and would prefer someone who has lost or trying to lose more than 50 lbs. I am 32 years old and a mother of 3. I am struggling with depression with plays a huge part of my health and fitness.
I have been on this app for a while and love it. I've lost 80 lbs previously and became pregnant with my 3rd child and gained it back plus some. My focus is to be healthy and strong in mind and body.

Replies

• lflfsa
    lflfsa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Not sure I know how this works on this app. But I'm in a similar situation.
  • lflfsa
    Options
    Friend me kris add me lol or whatever I need to do please!
  • drpsamin
    drpsamin Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • Katiewood615
    Katiewood615 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 60lbs to lose. Have been on this journey before and been successful at losing but not so successful at maintaining the loss. I could use the motivation too.
  • lflfsa
    Options
    Walked 1 mile today. Then gardened for a little while. hoping everyone is doing well!
  • blyn0520
    blyn0520 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 50 pounds to lose, am a mother to two young boys, and suffer from depression as well. Hoping to also find an accountability buddy
  • Em05us
    Em05us Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I sent friend request to everyone
  • Nmlne
    Nmlne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just started my weight loss journey today (again... :/ ) but also looking for a motivation buddy! I’m also a mother of 3 and 31 years old so similar to you! My twins are turning 2 and I lost and then gained back the weight back to 2 years ago so feeling really deflated!
  • lflfsa
    Options
    @Nmlne you can do it. I have twins and it's rough!