In desperate need of a STRICT accountability buddy

Options
Hi there
I'm on round #3 of this weight loss thing.
I do really well (most I lost was 14kg in 6 months doing Keto, then got lazy and put it all back on again plus another 2kg!!) then for some unknown reason, probably lazyness, I revert to my old ways when I reach my goal weight thinking the weight won't come back. But it always does!

I've had accountability buddies in the past, but most have ended with me needing to be the motivator and when they drop out I'm left on my own again. I've learnt through my multiple attempts, that I need someone to keep me honest!

This time I CAN NOT fail.
I'm getting married end of August (was early June - but then Covid stepped in), my dress is already at the alteration shop and I KNOW that if I were still getting married next month that there's not a hope that the zip will do up!
I don't have another $2000 for a bigger dress, so now is the time to get serious.

I've done the 'end of the world as we know it' Covid-pity party/comfort eating thing, put on 5kg in the process but am now back on board.

I have downloaded the Nike Training Club app and am doing the Start Up plan, I'm tracking my food (was using Noom for a change but that is so hard to use!!!).
I started on Monday at 84.5kg (my heaviest ever!) and weighed in this morning (Wednesday) at 83.9kg. I know you shouldn't weigh every day, but the accountability of the scale seems to work for me - I'm a details person and need to see how I'm going to keep on track.

Really hoping someone out there will help me with my journey, will check in with me daily and be brutally honest if I start to slack off.

Thanks in advance
Toni x

Replies

• sashimimaniac
    sashimimaniac Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    how strict? like yell at you bootcamp instructor style strict? 🤣
  • ToniPressman
    ToniPressman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! Call me out on slacking off for sure.
    1 day off tracking is a slippery slope for me
  • glowingirls
    glowingirls Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i dont know what type of strict you want but i'm really strict if i found out you eat more calories or you didn't do your workout i will make sure u know that ....i will like a strict friend too that will ask me if i wroket out or not
  • glowingirls
    glowingirls Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    add me if u want 😊😊
  • ToniPressman
    ToniPressman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i dont know what type of strict you want but i'm really strict if i found out you eat more calories or you didn't do your workout i will make sure u know that ....i will like a strict friend too that will ask me if i wroket out or not

Perfect!!!!! <3