Beginner workouts

Options
Hey everyone!! I’m new at this app and just love it. I was wondering if someone knows of some workouts for beginners like me? Links etc. I walk twice a day for 30-40 minutes each time but I’d like to add some workouts targeting my belly and glutes. Thanks for all your help :))))

Replies

• Raspberrymamax6
    Raspberrymamax6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You tube random workouts. Always something different to do . Especially if you're like me that will get bored. Somedays I do Jillian Michael's, pop sugar, dance work outs or one with free weights.
  • Raspberrymamax6
    Raspberrymamax6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome you've been walking. One of the best workout. Last week doing a few of leslie sanson walking workouts. She has lots of them and it is really fun and upbeat.

I'm kind of getting back into exercise after a long cold winter.
  • megs_rose93
    megs_rose93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started doing at home barre, hiit and yoga workouts - about 20-30 minutes. There are a few apps! Check out Down Dog
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Try some Leslie Sansome workouts. They’re based on walking at home but include lots of bonus exercises suitable for beginners.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Jenny Ford has some great workouts for beginners. Check out her YouTube channel. She actually has 2, the other is Freedom Fit.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    My two favorites - both free on YouTube are Leslie Samsome (walk at home - many options based on time/distance) and Body Project (no equipment needed mix of cardio/strength, just make sure you choose the starter or beginner ones).
  • juliemazerolle
    juliemazerolle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooo much everyone ❤️