Hey all!

Options
Hey!
So my story here is, I have been trying to lose weight for most of my life, always been pretty athletic, but also always had a little extra. I recently have had many people in my life pass away from issues caused by the unhealthy habits in their lives. So I am working on changing my eating patterns. I have gone through good times with my weight and bad. Now is a bad time, I have managed to regain 15 lbs over the course of the last 3 months. Not complaining, but definitely struggling to hold myself accountable. I kind of feel like I am desperately asking for friends on here, but I am coming to the conclusion that I just can't do this on my own anymore. I do realize that I am ultimately the one who makes the decision as to what to put into my body, but the support would be amazing! Anyway, hope everyone has a great day.

Replies

• Routy69
    Routy69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am back doing MFP, after two previous successful attempts. Thought I could live without tracking etc and boom lost my path. I have a long road back, all my own doing. You are so right, it can be hard with no one along the way who knows exactly what you are going through. Any way, be positive and best wishes along the way to you.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! I am unfortunately a repeat offender, but I first started using MFP after my mother had a massive heart attack and had great success with it. I hope that you find the same!
  • DanielleJeanne90
    DanielleJeanne90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm back on too for the same reasons! We got this!