Diet/weight loss buddies

Options
faylay25
faylay25 Posts: 2 Member
I've been a member for a while now but haven't been active in ages. Would love to make some diet/weight loss buddies.

Replies

• Jelly_Belly_Jim
    Jelly_Belly_Jim Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same for me....been on here a while just tracking calories but been a little more interactive and adding friends recently. I think having friends prevents me from being lazy 😆 Friend request sent and anyone else feel free to add me
  • Ndenmark1991
    Ndenmark1991 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Morning Fay,
    I agree, it'd be nice to find a good group to make the whole thing a bit more interesting and fun
    Take care
    Nick
  • subwayi
    subwayi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How to add friend
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    If your diary is open and you don't starve yourself feel free to add me. I've been on here for years and have a solid group of friends but more are always welcome
  • Zimera2005
    Zimera2005 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm new to this whole thing all together. I've Always wanted to join a group,but wasn't ready to commit. Now I have too much time not to commit. So......here I am. Also seeing&feeling the pain with my major &rapid weigh gain, I was getting scared. Looking to support anyone(cheerleader energy style) & looking for support &advice (anything helps). I can't turn back now. I just ate oatmeal for the first time since I was a kid. So Let's Do This!
  • salivingston819
    salivingston819 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    had this for awhile never used. Now I have physical issues so now I am getting serious. I could use a weight loss/diet buddy for support
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!