Go BIG or Go Home!!

Options
Well..I signed up for not 1...not 2....but 3 fitness classes today :bigsmile:

Hatha Yoga
Urban Poling (not as sexy as it sounds..it's walking with ski poles..hee hee)
Low Impact Aerobics

Let's get this show on the road...there's a skinnier, healthy chick being held hostage inside me and she is breaking out :laugh:

My classes start the first week in April. That combined with WW will have that little person breakin free in no time..

Excuse me while I finish drinking this 1 litre of water I have on the go.

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• skittlesoup
    skittlesoup Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well..I signed up for not 1...not 2....but 3 fitness classes today :bigsmile:

Hatha Yoga
    Urban Poling (not as sexy as it sounds..it's walking with ski poles..hee hee)
    Low Impact Aerobics

Let's get this show on the road...there's a skinnier, healthy chick being held hostage inside me and she is breaking out :laugh:

My classes start the first week in April. That combined with WW will have that little person breakin free in no time..

Excuse me while I finish drinking this 1 litre of water I have on the go.

Have a great day everyone!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    That's great! Way to take control & show them how it's done!!

Best of luck!
  • ajasiak
    ajasiak Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    can you tell us how you lost over 100 lbs and how long it took you:flowerforyou:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I've lost my weight over the period of 4 years, first by just dieting, but now I exercise. I think it might have come off faster if I would have exercised from the beginning, but I'm happy i've taken my time & I think it will ensure long-term weight loss.

I think the key is doing exactly what skittlesoup is doing! You have to dive right in!!! I was always so self concious to go to the gym, but now I kick myself! Oh well, live and learn!

Best of luck everyone!