Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 113

Options

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,284 Member
    Options
    @kecward78 - I was interested in this too as was one of my neighbours I was talking across to yesterday. Boxing day I started with a 24 hour "bug", on comparing notes we both had a very high temperature, but felt tremdesly freezing cold, extremely fatigued & had no desire to eat whatsoever (which is not me!!). After 24 hours started to feel a bit better. Both of us wonder if we had contracted a mild version of the virus!! Who knows?
  • bearly63
    bearly63 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    @kecward78 We have the same issue. My DH went to India for 2 weeks in late Nov/Early Dec. Got sick (always does) with a fever, aches, slight cough. Took some antibiotics the doc gave him to take with him. He came home and proceeded to have the dry cough for about 3 weeks. Same deal with the guy that he traveled with. I am having him go get the Cellex antibody test next week as we are curious. I have doctor friends that said they saw Covid symptoms circulating in fall that tested negative for Influenza. My son lives in NYC. We are pretty sure he had it in March. Never got tested since he was not having major breathing issues but felt crappy for about 5 days. He is coming home in a few weeks and I have an appt for him to get the antibody test.
  • fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    MomLarisa wrote: »
    Larisa 44, 5'11"
    I need some accountability. These last 10 lbs are brutal.
    UGW 150 and a BMI of 20
    Round 103- SW 160, EW 157 -3
    Round 107- SW 154.8, EW 155.2 +.4
    Round 108- SW 154.8 EW 153.6 -1.2
    Round 109- SW 154 EW 155.6 +1.6
    Round 110- SW 155.8 EW 154.8 -1
    Round 111 SW 154.6 EW 151.4 -3.2
    Round 112 SW 151.4 EW 151.4 0

5/07- 151.2 It would be amazing if I reached goal this challenge, but we'll see.
    5/08- 150.2 Holy *kitten*. I'm there. I want to actually get to 150. But I made it. I haven't seen this number since my wedding day in 2002 and prior to that high school. Can I say that I'm way more fit than I have ever been in my life. I'm actually scared about moving to maintenance soon, but I'm not thinking maintenance yet. I know how these roller coasters go.
    5/09- 149.4 YAY! I reached goal! OMG. I almost can't believe it. I even had chinese carry out last night, but hiked a good 5 miles. WOW! Just wow. Will FP adjust my calories to maintenance automatically or do I need to go change something? I'm going to complete this challenge because this is a lifestyle change and I'm pretty sure I'll need to keep logging to stay on track and continue to make good choices. Keep going everyone. It is worth it. The biggest thing I've learned is if you feel starved change what you're eating, for me it is making sure I get enough protein.

@MomLarisa Congratulations!!