Need interactive friends...not "like" button supporters

Good morning all. I have been on this journey for some time and have met some great people and made amazing friends. However since MFP added the like button, I find a lot of people are not commenting or interacting anymore. I need interaction. I can get likes on facebook. I have 100 pounds to lose and would really appreciate anyone willing to support and encourage and I will do the same for you! Look forward to meeting you and best of luck to all on your journey!

Replies

• deerod905
    deerod905 Posts: 6 Member
    I understand so do i. Let's motivate each other.
  • abbmat
    abbmat Posts: 7 Member
    I understand how you feel! I also have almost 100 lbs to lose! I will support you in any and all ways possible(:
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    I am the same way!! I saw your comment on my thread and will be adding you now!!
  • Same here, feel free to add me.
  • beckyml1980
    beckyml1980 Posts: 126 Member
    that LIKE button is my biggest pet peeve!!! Please add me if you need more interactive friends!
  • itsthehumidity
    itsthehumidity Posts: 351 Member
    I comment on many substantive friend posts and forum threads. I pretty much just comment all the time on whatever my MFP friends are saying in the news feed.

Feel free to add me. "It's dangerous to go alone!"
  • OllieRose126
    OllieRose126 Posts: 19 Member
    I am right there with you on "like" buttons! I too have 100lbs to lose.
  • MattReeceCPT
    MattReeceCPT Posts: 163 Member
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    I know how you feel about that! I don't mind the like button, but I do love to have friends that are interactive and at least post a 'good job!' or something. I try to comment on my friends statuses as much as I can, but I make sure to at least like them to let them know I've read it. Anyone can add me if they like! :)
  • Venus_1
    Venus_1 Posts: 71 Member
    Decided to revive this thread ( the name speaks for it self ) because I’m a believer of quality over quantity. Have a great weekend people ☀️
  • Ikeeptrying2
    Ikeeptrying2 Posts: 156 Member
    Another bump. I'm looking for interactive friends as well. Feel free to add.
  • RosieRosie1975
    RosieRosie1975 Posts: 82 Member
    I enjoy commenting on others but atleast expect the same every now and then. Add me if you like
  • quest4capewrath
    quest4capewrath Posts: 9 Member
    I always hit the "likes", just so people know that I'm reading their posts. That being said, I also comment, so they know that I care.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Yes really need motivation to get back into this. Been on here a very long time but the much need oomph is missing. Need to find it
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    I added a few from this post, and then realized how old it is, lol. They may still be around though!

I agree completely though! I’m always looking for the interactive type of friends, but seem to have a lot of friends who simply hit the like button, all the time. Comments and encouragement definitely help a lot more than just hitting the like button. I love encouraging my friends! Feel free to add me if you’re looking for the same! ;)
  • dejavuohlala
    I added a few from this post, and then realized how old it is, lol. They may still be around though!

I agree completely though! I’m always looking for the interactive type of friends, but seem to have a lot of friends who simply hit the like button, all the time. Comments and encouragement definitely help a lot more than just hitting the like button. I love encouraging my friends! Feel free to add me if you’re looking for the same! ;)
    Totally agree with you it’s the little comments that super you in.
  • dejavuohlala
    I enjoy commenting on others but atleast expect the same every now and then. Add me if you like

Totally agree with you it’s a two way street
  • Venus_1
    Venus_1 Posts: 71 Member
    Have a great Sunday people! Happy Mothers day! Keep up being supportive ☺️
  • Em05us
    Em05us Posts: 117 Member
    Everyone who wants to can add me if you want!! I am interactive and would love more friends!