I feel so low and depressed

Options
I don't know what is wrong with me.

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    If you feel low and depressed you might benefit from speaking with a professional.
  • LJRS2019
    LJRS2019 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Probably
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    Hugs to you. Please reach out for help. 💕💕💕

• drivingahead
    drivingahead Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I feel very much the same. Whereabouts in the world are you? X
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I've been taking St. John's Wort it really helps balance your mood. Are you stuck at home?? Do you have a place to exercise blow off steam?? How can we help!!??? We are here if you need something!! Sending strength joy and light!! Take a deep breath just say I'm thankful I'm alive. No matter the situation you can find 1 thing to be thankful for focus on it and let it guide you to your happy place!!
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    Hope you're doing okay! 💖
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,627 Member
    Options
    I hope you reach out for help if you feel you need it, take good care of yourself!
  • tarotina25
    tarotina25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I understand that. Every time I get dressed in the morning, or look in the mirror I'm reminded of the condition that I'm in. Overweight and seeming to not be able to lose any of it. I have back problems, and I have a severe lack of motivation. Just feel like what's the point most days. It doesn't seem to matter how little I eat, or what I eat, my weight never changes. I have been trying to stick to a program to help strengthen my back which should allow me to be able to do more things, but than I'm back to the whole motivation issue.
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    There are hotlines to talk to a professional. And there's one you can twxt with someone. That's in the u.s.

Please consider talking with someone. I've been there and it definitely helps.

Good luck.

Sometimes writing your thoughts down on paper can help, a gratitude list and helping out a friend or stranger can ease the pain.