anyone else wanting to lose about 20kgs??

Options
:happy:

hey guys im new to this page...just wondering if anyone else is hoping to lose about 20kgs? my first day today walking with the dble pram plus my two kids (about 35kgs in total)!!!! walked for about 50mins in total (had to have afew breaks as it was mostly uphill...:/ )
just looking for people to add so we can encourage each other :)

Replies

• eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Great start - pushing a double pram is hard work!

Sending you an add now :)
  • Crazyjoe11
    Options
    Hi

I would like to lose around 20 kgs. Happy to link up for added motivation.

Gemma
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    :happy:

hey guys im new to this page...just wondering if anyone else is hoping to lose about 20kgs? my first day today walking with the dble pram plus my two kids (about 35kgs in total)!!!! walked for about 50mins in total (had to have afew breaks as it was mostly uphill...:/ )
    just looking for people to add so we can encourage each other :)

pick me, pick me!

i have already lost 11.8kg but am aiming for at least another 17, if not more... will reassess when I get closer. :)
  • u04kmm5
    u04kmm5 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new as well (been on here for about 20 days) and my goal is to lose about 26.5 lbs. That is my ideal but I think that I would be happy with about 20lbs but I want to try and push myself to get the extra 6.5 off too!
    What sorts of things will you be doing?
    I aim to eat about 1200 calories a day while I exercise (cardio) about 4 times a week!
    Good luck
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    Exactly how much I need to be losing.
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    I have exactly 20kg to go till go - Please feel free to add me for support :)
  • Mamoonie
    Options
    Hey,

I've already lost 18 kgs, but I still have 22 in front of me...

Wishing us lots of courage :-)

MM
  • aparnapooja
    Options
    me too on the same boat
  • melodyskeens
    Options
    I am fairly new as well (been on here for about 20 days) and my goal is to lose about 26.5 lbs. That is my ideal but I think that I would be happy with about 20lbs but I want to try and push myself to get the extra 6.5 off too!
    I aim to eat about 1200 calories a day while I exercise (cardio) about 4 times a week!
    Good luck

hey :D
    i do a bootcamp twice a week which involves alot of crunches, tyre flipping, running, boxing, weights etc...my body pays for it the next day LOL...involves alot of upper body strength. i will also be doing my walks around the block (about 3.5kms), 5-6 days a week with the dble pram, and kids of cource!!! i have lost 20kgs before with weight watchers but found as soon as i came off it it all piled back on BUT it did help me with making better food choices. i also keep a food diary and at home 3 nights a week will be aiming to do some reps of crunches, lunges etc. my hubby lost 45kgs so he is helping me get my weight down :)
  • u04kmm5
    u04kmm5 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good luck

hey :D
    i do a bootcamp twice a week which involves alot of crunches, tyre flipping, running, boxing, weights etc...my body pays for it the next day LOL...involves alot of upper body strength. i will also be doing my walks around the block (about 3.5kms), 5-6 days a week with the dble pram, and kids of cource!!! i have lost 20kgs before with weight watchers but found as soon as i came off it it all piled back on BUT it did help me with making better food choices. i also keep a food diary and at home 3 nights a week will be aiming to do some reps of crunches, lunges etc. my hubby lost 45kgs so he is helping me get my weight down :)

Good for you! It's good to have someone there to support you! Best of luck, sounds like you are doing a lot. I have never done anything like Weight Watchers before, but I find this site really, really helpful as you can track everything! It's becomes addictive haha! :)
  • katiepie111
    katiepie111 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    hey! ive got 20 to lose, add me if you want :)