Losing, Need help with accountability.

Options
I have let myself get to a very unhealthy point. I would like to lose over 50lbs, but find it hard to stay motivated or on task on most days. Looking for people who also want help or are willing to help.

Replies

• AlannaWulf
    AlannaWulf Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I plan to be on here daily with an update on my journey and giving encouragement to my friends. :)
  • imendoza92
    imendoza92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you I am hoping to get consistent with this. That has been the biggest issue for me. Good luck with your goals as well.
  • jjsavoh
    jjsavoh Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Support is SO HUGE. Support got me started, support kept me in, and EVENTUALLY - I was able to self-drive. Please, if you feel like you can't do it, message me. I'm not saying I'll make things better, but I will respond and I will try and help.
  • RoadRunner_10
    RoadRunner_10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, I want to start a 90 Day plan focused on burning my belly fats and building a fit body. I am gathering the info about the best foods and exercises that I should keep on.
    If you need someone who track your progress daily and support you, you can add me.
  • jlay777
    jlay777 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’m also looking for extra support and motivation. Please feel free to add me.