The face of collin the caterpillar kcal?

Options
You heard me correctly. Any ideas of the kcal content. It's been my breakfast - accidentally of course. Very nice too but I now need to tot up what I'm eating each day.

Replies

• happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Ummm. What the what? You ... accidentally ate the face of Colin the Caterpillar.
    Ok I went and googled it and came back. Depends on the size! If it was just a chocolate molded face, it’s probably cheap crappy chocolate... I would just log 200 calories and not worry about it too much. But that’s not knowing the size and actual ingredients of ... Colin’s face. Snnnrk.
  • KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Lol..

Sometimes threads just... I dont know.. I worry about people lol
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,984 Member
    Options
    Just estimate the amount of chocolate in grams and log the equivalent amount of any standard plain chocolate
  • juststartedrunningagain
    juststartedrunningagain Posts: 168 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Thanks Paperpudding and happysquid.

Kriss - It was meant to be a jokey thread headline - sometime irony is lost?

It's about the size of a large chocolate bar I guess so 80g. It's a well known cake in the U.K...
  • suki_j
    suki_j Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious. I think right now I could eat an entire Colin the caterpillar cake by accident.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,425 Member
    Options
    I prefer chocolate bunny ears.
    Options
    Hollow or filled?
    Options
    suki_j wrote: »
    Sounds delicious. I think right now I could eat an entire Colin the caterpillar cake by accident.

:D

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    For some reason I thought you'd accidentally bitten into a caterpillar, and wondered what the macros of that would be.
    If it's 80 grams I'd say anything between 300-500 calories, depending on how much fat is in it.
    Options
    :D I would probably vomit if I really bit into a live non chocolate caterpillar! I was thinking the size and thickness of the chocolate was quite a lot...