Finally getting round to introdcuing myself

Options
Hey Everyone,

Finally getting round to introducing myself :) ........... here goes

I have been on MFP 2 weeks now and I have got to say things are going really well. I used to write my calories down anyway but always found it a hassle carrying a book around and working out my calorie intake + I never really set myself a calorie limit, just hoped it would encourage me to eat better. The fact it has a calorie library is brilliant ands SO much EASIER!

Well 2 weeks in, I am 7.7 pounds lighter and I am really very excited. I attend the gym regularly (3-4 times a week) and had hit a plateau so this has really given me a boost. Yes 1200 cals a day is restricted, if you have a chocolate bar, like i did for BREAKFAST you do have to watch it the rest of the day but no one ever said weight lose was going to be easy did they.

I am not sure about these before and after pictures but I am going to doing my measurements this evening. I am a UK size 10 or 8 depending on where I shop, 5"9 and medium build. I feel being a little slimmer will help me to feel more feminine (it is hard for us tall girls) so fingers crossed I will be more body confident by the time I reach my GW.

Happy dieting everyone & keep posting, reading you success stories really does lift my spirits xxx

Replies