First Post

Options
First time posting on any weightloss community. Bit the bullet and bought the year subscription for MFP. My goals this week are to;
❤️Love Myself At My Current Weight
- Log everything!
- Focus on Macros
- Fill up on fruits and vegetables before eating lunch or dinner
- Get out in my garden while still taking mini 2x daily walks.
Thanks for everyone's posts. It is good knowing that we are both struggling and supporting together.
Jessi
5'9
SW 258
CW 270
End of May GW 260
UGW 165

Stay healthy and safe everyone!

Replies

• AlannaWulf
    AlannaWulf Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back up again today too! My goals are to log everything, drink more water, and take a walk with the dog every night after putting the baby to bed! Feel free to add me as a friend so we can motivate each other in our goals!
  • Em05us
    Em05us Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me if you want friends to help motivate! I have 100+ lbs to lose and I am focused on being strong and healthy! I love that you are working on loving yourself at your current weight. That has been a struggle and goal for me as well!
  • drivingahead
    drivingahead Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love mfp it has helped me so much just knowing I can eat what I want as long as I stick to my calories and don’t go over and I love that I can do my daily walk and add some more calories If I want some treats. I have a long way to go but know it can be done with consistency and tracking x
  • AndreaMarie1236
    AndreaMarie1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • RoadRunner_10
    RoadRunner_10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, I want to start a 90 Day plan focused on burning my belly fats and building a fit body. I am gathering the info about the best foods and exercises that I should keep on.
    If you need someone who track your progress daily and support you, you can add me.