My Weight loss Adventure - New to the Scene

Options
annajuanprika90
annajuanprika90 Posts: 9 Member
edited May 2020 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!
My name is Anna and I am new to the MyFitnesspal App. I am currently on a Keto Diet, and although it's been 4 weeks.. I am at a stand still with my weight, so i decided to download the app.
I have tried many diets, and about 4 weeks ago I fell in love with Keto.
This is just a little pebble in my milestone journey.
I hope to hear everyone's experience, and I hope you share your wisdom with me.
I know for certain I have my own WTF moments, and like any other human need help LOL.

The one thing I want to hear from everyone is how do you keep motivated.. What do you do. I know my body somewhat well, and any bit helps.

Thanks,
Anna P

Replies

• razaarifsyednew
    razaarifsyednew Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great!
    I couldn't do full ketosis myself, cause of my diet preference. Are you sure your carb intake is below 50gms?

I myself found good success with a combination of calorie defecit, moderate carb intake,moderate fats, high protein. And 14.5 hours of intermittent fasting daily.
    Good luck Anna
  • procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I was never able to do keto- kudos for doing it! I know some people had trouble with keto because they were still consuming just too many calories. It’s amazing how many calories things like full fat cream cheese have- hopefully MFP will help you figure out what’s going on!

Add me if you’re looking for friends and good luck!
  • heartburst
    heartburst Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I tried keto several years ago. After about 4 to 6 weeks, I experienced a stall myself. It took about a month or two of not worrying about the scale and not weighing myself. When I did weigh myself, it was about a 10 pound drop. You may be consuming too few or too many calories. 👍