Where all the "shorties" at?

Options
2»

Replies

• Taintedkitten
    Options
    I'm 5'2".

Just remember: dynamite comes in small packages!
  • michedarnd
    michedarnd Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" tall with a current goal weight of a STRONG 115 pounds (meaning, I want a MUCH lower fat percentage, but I don't want to be slender with no tone or strength!). I've got a LONG way to go, though. I just started two weeks ago.
  • december8teen
    Options
    *waves* I'm 5"1 and weigh about 108 lbs. I've just joined yesterday. Nice to meet you! (:
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    *waves* I'm 5"1 and weigh about 108 lbs. I've just joined yesterday. Nice to meet you! (:

Not saying this to offend or upset but, if you are thinking of losing weight (especially 20 lbs) I'm worried about you. You're already very light and losing 20 more will put you at an unhealthy bmi.
  • december8teen
    Options

Not saying this to offend or upset but, if you are thinking of losing weight (especially 20 lbs) I'm worried about you. You're already very light and losing 20 more will put you at an unhealthy bmi.

No worries, I know what you mean :) It's because I'm pear shaped, I have a slim upper body, but my thighs are pretty heavy. :s
  • LovesNoodles
    Options
    I'm 5"3! you can add me if you want. I want to lose 22lbs!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" :wink:
    GOOD things come in small packages! Just got to make my width a bit smaller and I'm THERE! :laugh: I plan on adjusting my goal as i get there.. I've never been under 154lbs as an adult (and that was 15 years ago) so find it hard to imagine what I'll look like.
  • hermione_ar
    hermione_ar Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and aiming for 120-130. :)
  • Brainsurgeon
    Brainsurgeon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    5' 3 here :D Aiming for a 22lb loss ( gee it's hard working everything out in Imperial measurements lol). Might re-evaluate once I reach it, but I'll be happy to get there at this point.
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    5'3 here, with a goal weight of 140-145. I used to be 5'4, but I shrunk:grumble:, lol!
    Add me if you like! :smile: