I've just pigged out on.....

Options
a costa coffee mocha, mini Twirl bar and 1 choc chip biscuit from Aldi. I'm sick of being good all the time (see my post over in M&S this morning).

Scales are stuck, exercising for Ireland and getting nowhere. I know I'll regret having it but I soooooo needed it :-) or :-( ??!!!!!!!!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    just think of it as a metabolism boost! the extra cals may well help with the scale.
  • DebbieHarryxxx
    Options
    Don't worry about it, enjoy the chocolatey taste in your mouth and start fresh tomorrow! lol - trust me, that will barley make the slightest bit of difference to your diet, you deserve a treat every so often or your body will be miserable! good luck with the rest of your weight loss, and let this one slide :)
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    a costa coffee mocha, mini Twirl bar and 1 choc chip biscuit from Aldi. I'm sick of being good all the time (see my post over in M&S this morning).

Scales are stuck, exercising for Ireland and getting nowhere. I know I'll regret having it but I soooooo needed it :-) or :-( ??!!!!!!!!

im right there with you chick i weighed yestaday morning and for the 3rd week in a row the scales didnt budge even tho i workout every day GRRRR so i had 5 mini cakes that i made totaling 560 calories wich made me over calories :embarassed: but o well crack on with a better day today and i actualy feel better today after having a pig out :drinker:
  • u04kmm5
    u04kmm5 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

This sounds not too bad.
    Treat yourself every so often or you will go insane!

(p.s. I was expecting to see pizza, crisps, loads of chocolate... so as far as pigging goes, I think you have been fairly reserved so well done!! )
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    it's done. Time to reconsider being so strict with yourself, and move on!

You can get right back on track with your next meal, isn't that great?
  • melanie3103
    melanie3103 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    YOu have to indulge every now and again.

I went to the cinema last week, I made sure I went to the gym during the day and then "allowed myself" a small bag of pick n mix from the foyer. I felt great - I had what I wanted, and didn't feel I was cheating, and still managed a great weight loss last week.

Was thrilled.. .felt in control.. :)
  • wedjul05
    Options
    Ah thanks for the replies, don't feel so bad now.

Whoever said it is right, it does keep you sane. I need it. Just sick of being tired, racing to the gym, being a slave to the clock, watching my calories all the time. I know this journey is for the long term and I am committed, love my new diet/lifestyle but getting to my goal weight is some journey and I'm finding the last bit of weight impossible to lose. Getting disheartened with it now.

So my bit of chocolate, mocha has perked me up. I will go to the gym tonight anyway and will work that extra bit harder on the crossramp/AMT machine to burn some of it off. Pity I know how long it will take to burn it all off, ignorance is bliss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!