DVD Collection

Options
I'm a new mom finding it hard to do anything but DVDs to work out. That's fine, but I need a few more DVDs to throw in the mix so I don't get bored. I own JM 30-Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and Burn Fat Boost Metabolism. They are about the toughness level I like--hard but not impossible. Any other good JM stuff I should buy? And any workouts by someone else entirely?

Thanks!

Replies

• anjulie787
    anjulie787 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey I own them DVDs also! I love them :) I have just ordered "The Butt Bible"- Guaranteed to transform any butt in 6 weeks & Jillian Michaels 6 week six pack they both look so good and are both 6 week plans so they will tie in good together I think :)
    Good topic! I'm interested in knowing more about p90x
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    How do you find dancing? Ive got the 'Clubland workout of your life' workout dvd and thats really good! It gets you sweating and burning those calories! Theres different workouts on it - warm up, cardio, boxing, tone up, cool down etc. =)
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Just go to www.beachbody.com and you have all you'll ever need.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I love Chris Freytag. She's one of my personal trainers. Michelle Dozois has some good workouts. You can check their workouts on youtube and buy their workouts on Amazon.com

My number one workout is Tae Bo. I can't wait to own Billy Blanks' PT 24/7 workout.

I'm doing a program right now called Supreme 90 Day. It's a good muscle confusion program.

I like exercising to men workouts too. Abs Diet 2. Terry Simpson is a good personal trainer. Men's Health: The Belly Off! Workout - The Body Weight Routine. Men's Health: The Belly Off! Workout - The Strength Training Routine and Men's Health: 15 Minute Workout .