Motivation

Options
My goal was 145 and at 152 the pandemic hit and now I am at 159 but I did hit 163 🤦🏻‍♀️I was soooo close and I let my food get away from me and I am discouraged. I need some motivation to get through 😭😭 this pic is for accountability

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I've been maintaining for almost 7 years. I gained 15 pounds (still at BMI 23 - I'm tall) during the last year. For me, walking is key. I have been walking my Covid puppy an hour a day for the last two months and have lost 10 of those pounds.

Every single day is a new start. Recommit. You can do it.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Motivation is only what starts the process. After that, what you need is habits that support your goals and a little self discipline.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I gained about 13 pounds in the past 8 months. I started losing weight in January as I just needed to log and count and do what works and stop gaining! I’ve lost 12 pounds and have one to go. My motivation? Enough already- I know how to do this, and have no excuse. The key- no more drinking. That’s tripped me up before and it’s either wine and weight, or no wine and trim and fit. Not much choice there, for me. (Even when I log the wine I derail too easily and too often, and stop logging).