Looking for an Accountabilibuddy and to be a Accountabilibuddy

Options
Hi all, I am looking for an Accountabilibuddy and to also be a Accountabilibuddy for someone else. I find it hard to stick to healthy eating in times of stress and if I have someone to be accountable to I am much more likely to stick to it. If anyone else would like to join me, so we can help each other let me know. I live in Queensland Australia, but happy to be an Accountabilibuddy for anyone around the world.

Replies

• AprilSue
    AprilSue Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Same! I need accountability and am great at holding others accountable.
  • LeeIZ2625
    LeeIZ2625 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, AprilSue. I have a goal of losing 12kg (which is about 27 pounds), I want to eat well consistently and exercise more often. Including Yoga most days as it helps center me. The aim is to try for 0.5 kg per week (1.1 pounds) or 2.2 pounds a fortnight. I will weigh myself in the morning and weigh in weekly. What are your goals? How often do you want to communicate?
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm looking to lose probably close to 40lbs, depending on how I feel once I do start losing. I'm definitely sedentary being out of work due to Covid and night snacking is my NEMESIS so those are things I definitely need to work on. Happy to be friends if you're interested. I'm here every day!
  • caffeinetanya
    caffeinetanya Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I’ll be happy to be your accountabilibuddy! I have 80ish lbs to loose (I’m more concerned about being able to pick up my daughter in the end than a final size/weight).
  • finkfrancinemeyer
    finkfrancinemeyer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I decided to use this app instead of just thinking I can lose the weight - today is only my second day. However, I weight 165.4 this am and was 144.0 last year at this time. So, what was a little weight gain has now become a 20 + weight gain and I feel awful. I was so disciplined and moved from Florida to Rhode Island last year and just am not as active and cannot motivate myself - so I could use the support and accountability
  • LeeIZ2625
    LeeIZ2625 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great, sent friend requests. Thanks all