Overweight Mom of 8 looking for friends

Options
JenW70503
JenW70503 Posts: 22 Member
edited May 2020 in Introduce Yourself
Hello!

I'm 36, a mom of 8 kids (16, 12, 11, 7, 6, 4, 2, 1). I struggle with not eating the right types of foods (it's quicker and easier to grab something processed) and emotional eating, as well as finding time to focus on myself--in addition to the mom thing, I also work full time and am in graduate school. I have at least 80 pounds to lose, maybe closer to 100. Before my last child was born, I'd lost 60 pounds and was doing great, but while pregnant/post-partum I gained it all back and am struggling to get it off again. I'd love to meet people who are also looking to lose a lot of weight and who are juggling work, family, etc. on their journey. I can do it alone, but I'd rather do it with friends!

Replies

• marcconley100
    marcconley100 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a total of 75-80 to lose also. Need to do it for blood sugar problems. Sent you a friend request.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Happy Belated Mother's Day! I have four boys who feel like eight sometimes ranging from 5-15. Kudos to you for having all those littles all at once! Whew. I'm looking to lose probably close to 40lbs, depending on how I'm feeling as I go.
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,785 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im a full time working mom of 3. Open diary, n active daily.💛
  • caffeinetanya
    caffeinetanya Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me! I’m 34, a working Mom (2 jobs) of one complex needs kiddo (another full time job, she’s 4 but is non mobile so lots of lifting, moving, and entertaining her). I have around 80lbs to loose but I’m more focused on gaining strength and endurance as the kid keeps getting bigger despite requests that she stays little. I was working out with a personal trainer before quarantine and I’m trying to keep my momentum right now.
  • leahcollett
    leahcollett Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mum of 3. Bsby is 1 week old and I am already sick of looking down. Had a c section so currently healing so cant do exercise just yet. Im also looking cor friends I put on about 4 stone with this one x