New to the site

Options
Hi, my name is Mandy. I joined a while ago and never really did anything, my diet changes constantly and then i get bored and come of it, this time i'm on Tesco Ultrafit (same as slimfast) only started today but this time i'm really going for it really need to lose this weight as i'm not happy. i don't get no help at home as both my fiance and daughter can eat whatever they want (and they do) the only bit of help i get is from a friend at work who is in the same boat as me so we are helping each other but i still need lots of help :smile: .

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandy! Feel free to add me. I have a pretty good support group also if you're interested. Welcome and good luck!!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    hi mandy feel free to add me im always looking for more new friends as i dont think you can ever have too many friends on here welcome and goodluck
  • Aliwoo1982
    Aliwoo1982 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hiya Mandy! :) i'm new too, welcome :)
  • Bluejenn
    Options
    HI Mandy!

Feel free to add me!. I have a hubby and 2 kids that can eat whatever they like also, so I know all about trying to eat healthier with temptations in the house. Although my husband is doing his best to support me by not having as many treats in the house or things I'm less likely to turn to.
  • nanc0311
    Options
    HI, everyone

I joined a few months back all excited to get started and then summer hit and I just lost all my motivation. Summer is over and I am ready to get to it. I have very little will power and self control so feel free to help me along I know I'm going to need it. I have 40lbs to loose and I'm hoping to do it in a year.

Nancy
    40 lbs to go