Replies

• angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Only if you put in the work 😉
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,130 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call it a plan, more like a method. But yeah, works great for me. Still eating the foods I like, in appropriate quantities, and I've lost over 35lbs so far.
  • katyjsandlin
    katyjsandlin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello i am forgive me if i am going about this all wrong but i am still figuring things out. Now some suggestion were 1200 cal for a 5 f 5" women . My current weight is 349lbs . Google said around 1500 cal , and some fitness calculator is around 2000cal .I am trying the heathly keto diet with good fats. Were should my coleries start? I hope you don't mind me piggybacking on this post. I just unsure how to use the social side of this app. Thank you for your understanding.
  • KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    @katyjsandlin

You have a lot of weight to lose, I am 247lbs and I can eat 2020 calories per day, you could eat more and lose, myfitnesspal gives you a calorie goal when you sign up, eat that calorie goal.

In regards to keto, if you are not used to eating that way and only plan on losing weight, keto is no different then eating all the foods you like, because you still need to count calories, dont make your journey harder then it needs to be, you dont need to have a whole new diet to lose weight, that is just diet culture saying you need to do special things for weight loss to work
  • katyjsandlin
    katyjsandlin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice :)