2 NSVs for Me

Options
I've been using MFP for about 5 weeks now and have loved reading NSVs and success stories. Now I have my own NSV's to share.

Last night I decided to try on some new PJ pants that I have and have never worn because they weren't big enough. XL ones fell off me, L ones were just right. So I was beaming like a mad thng in my bedroom.

Today (first day at school after summer holidays for my daughter) in the playground one of the other mums came up to me and said 'where did you disappear to over the holidays Rachel?' Cue big beaming smile number 2.

Replies

• mrdavidjk
    Options
    it is really nice when the hard work shows results isnt it.

well done you and keep it up
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! It is wonderful when we see results! Even better when other people see it . Oh, dear I sounded really vain there...ok my secret is out. Good luck on being the incredible shrinking woman.!!
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Sam426f
    Sam426f Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well done! Great when others notice the change, it shows your hard work is paying off.

Just one question, what does NSV stand for?

:smile:
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    What's NSV? :embarassed:
  • SerenLlachar
    Options
    NSV = Non Scale Victory

Well done :)
  • meesh202
    meesh202 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wonderful feeling!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!