Wedding Challenge WK2

Options
untitled.jpg

I only had two turn in there weights. How is everyone doing?

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    untitled.jpg

I only had two turn in there weights. How is everyone doing?
  • melisay
    melisay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    All of the girls on the list getting married crazy !
    Can i get in this - I am getting married in sept - need help to loose 20 pounds :)

sigh
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    When in sept ?
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    my weight this week was 268.2...2 lbs lost.
  • rach700
    Options
    This is my first week without cheating or binging! I just hope I can stay on track over the weekend!!!!
  • holly78
    Options
    Congrat Rach....The first week is always the hardest hopefully it will get easier from here
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    WeddingchallengeWk1results.jpg

Way to go holly for the biggest weight loss this week :flowerforyou:
    Rach way to go on the no binging. I actually have done some extra walking this week so hopefully it will show up in next weeks loss.

Welcome to our newest wedding friend melisay!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Hey rach you got a hundred days till the wedding hows the planning going?

melisay you and i are in the same month how are you with your planning? Heres to a good week!:flowerforyou:
  • rach700
    Options
    We are having a destination wedding in Florida so I planned most of the wedding over the summer. Now, I am just getting the little things like garter, ring bearer pillow, etc. I am getting VERY excited! I will be so much more excited once I lose some weight!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    rach did you get your dress already? I use to live in florida weddings by the beach are nice there but its always so hot!
  • holly78
    Options
    WeddingchallengeWk1results.jpg

Way to go holly for the biggest weight loss this week :flowerforyou:
    Rach way to go on the no binging. I actually have done some extra walking this week so hopefully it will show up in next weeks loss.

Welcome to our newest wedding friend melisay!

Thanks, I think i have an unfair advantage with so much to lose, But i am very proud. I am hopin to lose 100 lbs by december cause i want to order my dress then.
  • annathelu
    annathelu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married Sept. 26. How do I get in on this challenge?
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    I'm getting married Sept. 26. How do I get in on this challenge?

Send me your start weight goal weight weighs in wed thurs ill post stats. Im the 19 sept ,sept seems to be a pop month.
  • rach700
    rach700 Posts: 25
    Options
    I have already bought my dress. It is actually a bridesmaid dress so it is short. I know it will be hot even at 5:30PM.

By the way, I am really proud of myself for logging my food in my food journal Saturday and Sunday. I usually just pretend like I am not counting calories on those days. :)
  • holly78
    Options
    way to go rach!
  • Tailea
    Tailea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed myself. My kitten had to be put down and I haven't even been able to eat since I'm so consumed with greif right now.
  • holly78
    Options
    I haven't weighed myself. My kitten had to be put down and I haven't even been able to eat since I'm so consumed with greif right now.

So Sorry to hear that Tailea, I know pets are part of the family and the grief is tought to deal with sometimes. I'll keep you in my thoughts
  • holly78
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I had a 2.2 Lbs loss this week! I went from 268.2 to 266.0. Hope you all did well also!

Holly
  • rach700
    rach700 Posts: 25
    Options
    I had a great week too!! I am now 186.6
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Hey ladys been feeling under the weather and only got weigh ins from a couple of people so i think it will be best if we just post our weight loss everyweek ill start a new thread and we can continue on there!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/44123-wedding-challenge

way to go girls on your weight loss this week! And rach i fall victim every weekend i dont log so keep up the good work!

Taileah i hope your feeling better and when your ready we will be here.