Beachbody

Options
Looking for real reviews/opinions/before after photos of the Beachbody workouts. Which ones have worked and what doesn’t? The p90x3 sounds appealing with workouts only being 30mins?

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    You have to make it work. Nothing is a magic pill. What are your goals? What are you expecting from the program?
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Any program will give you good results if paired with good eating. I don’t buy anything from the but on demand. I’ve had great success with BOD and healthy eating.
  • stefaniedesantis
    stefaniedesantis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ve done a few of the BOD programs but personally my favorite coach is Autumn and my favorite program is the 21 Day Fix. BOD combined with excellent nutrition give me great results. I do drink shakeolgy every other day. It’s a quick breakfast or snack when I’m in a rush!
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I purchased T25 when I was in school and actually completed the whole program. I was diligent about doing it and watched what I ate. I lost about 35 lbs (I had a lot to shed though). It was a good program for a small space that did not need equipment. I was also a beginner. Not sure how far along you are in your fitness Journey but p90x etc seem harder.

I never bought any of their products apart from that though.
  • jamielaabs
    jamielaabs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a fitness enthusiast, doing Crossfit for the past 3 years and heavy lifting years before than, with half marathons and Spartan races thrown in the mix! I believe in working HARD...And I just started the Beachbody workouts last week and was legitimately shocked with how challenging they were!! These are no joke, if you do the work and eat healthy, you will get results. Its just fact. Feel free to reach out with any questions!
  • knempress
    knempress Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've had BOD for several years. I've done Insanity, Insanity Asylum 1 and 2, and LIIFT 4. I'm now on week 2 of The Work. I like the workouts a lot, and they have something for everyone in terms of difficulty/time commitment. I definitely see maximum results when I am diligent with my diet.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I have BOD. I love it. 21 Day Fix has been my favorite. I’m currently doing their new Barre Blend program which I’m really loving.

They have something for everyone, imo. I’ve never been interested in P90x but my husband has done it in the past, he actually prefers their Lift4 program though. It only 4 days a week which works better with his busy schedule and he likes the trainer a lot more. The P90x guy is a bit over the top lol
  • darleyschroeder89
    darleyschroeder89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not a coach and here is my review. They are AMAZING. Turbo Jam + Turbo Fire and a bit of P90x helped me lose 80 lbs before I had kids. If you show up for yourself & dial in nutrition you will get amazing results.
  • humphreyjenna2020
    humphreyjenna2020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started the 21 day fix with the containers. I’m excited to see if it helps me lose weight
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I just started the 21 day fix with the containers. I’m excited to see if it helps me lose weight

I did 21 Day Fix (no containers, just calorie counting) and saw pretty good results! I think I lost like 5 lbs in 3 weeks and there were definitely noticeable changes to my body. Make sure you take a before picture! You’ll want it later!
  • cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I find it too high intensity personally and prefer Lower intensity cardio for a longer period of time but I guess if you are pressed for time it’s not bad.

Calorie deficit is what drives weight loss there’s nothing special about beach body.
  • Someonerandom1
    Someonerandom1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I really like P90X3! You’ll definitely get a good workout in. I don’t think they include the cool down or warmup in that 30min time so it’s more like 35-38min. If I’m remembering correctly. It’s been a while since I did it. I like Beachbody on demand and all the different workouts. I don’t use any of their other products though.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I just got focusT25 gamma on loan from the library. Started with speed 2.0 this morning.
  • KimiAR
    KimiAR Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My husband likes the p90s. X3 is nice bc it’s a very solid workout in 30 minutes. I haven’t done anything else by them
    Or taken their supplements
  • carlammiranda28
    carlammiranda28 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second week of P90X3 is a strong workout and I already lose 7 pounds. With this programs you have to be commit and compromise to make the dream body come true.
  • TerriMcElrath
    TerriMcElrath Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I am a Beachbody coach, and while I am not trying to sell you something (I am working on my own goals), I use their workouts, and I have to say there really is something for everyone. I would say the majority of the programs are 30-40 minutes and you can even search by your fitness level.