New

Options
Hi Everyone! New to the site but not new to dieting. Been struggling my whole life.

Replies

• strawberryshortbread
    Options
    welcome!

you will find lots of encouragement and support on here...feel free to add me as a friend if you need support and encouragement :)

Good luck
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    welcome to mfp i feel like ive been dieting for half my life but this site really gives you the boost you need feel freee to add me we can do this journey together, the more friends you have the more inspiration and support you get good luck on your journey )
  • MissKash
    Options
    Welcome to mfp!!! I share your lifelong struggle. This is a nice website that helps me with that struggle. Friend me if you would like. We can support each other.
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend for support and motivation. :)
  • MountaineerGirl
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I just started here a couple of days ago. I love it. Lots of encouragement here. Friend me if you want.
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi &welcome
    Please add if your looking for friends to help - it has certainly made the difference for me
    Good luck on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • Sam426f
    Sam426f Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Please feel free to add me, this is a great web site and the support really keeps you on track :smile:

Sam x
  • Tinks2007
    Tinks2007 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Just want to say good luck, feel free to add me we all need a little support now and then :)
  • Welcome! you can friend me if you want!
  • crazypuzzler57
    crazypuzzler57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im new to this site, Ive tried so many different diets, ive been over weight since I was 6, im now 54,and starting to feel a little desperate. It has been an endless see saw. Im hoping this site is easier than some of the others of tried so far so good. Today is the beggining of a new day.