Need accountability!

Options
So I've been using myfitnesspal for about 4 months, but have not been very diligent about logging every day. I figure if I have to "check in" with people and be held accountable I'll be better! So where do I begin in this networking process? Anyone wanna be my pal?

Replies

• Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friend request. I have decided the same thing as you. I need to be accountable to myself and others. It is a great network for support and motivation!
  • pinkandstars09
    Options
    I will be your pal. I am right there with you i dont always log and i really really want to from now. Add me as a friend and i will send you my email and we can email throughout the day to keep each other accountable . We can email what we eat for breakfeast lunch dinner or anything we put in our mouth. lol
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) xxx
  • carlieball9
    Options
    add me too if you'd like! I find it easier having the app on my phone, maybe download that too if you don't already have it?
  • bchan35407
    Options
    This doesn't seem like a bad idea. I dropped off of this website for 3 months or so and gained back the weight I lost and then some...It's rather depressing so I want to be a part of this as well! [:
  • chadam1015
    chadam1015 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have logged in 245 days in a row. I'll be here everyday to nag you to come back if you go MIA! LOL :happy:
  • minimommy1
    minimommy1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I find that accountability is key. But it is really nice to be able to help encourage others and not think about myself for a while.
  • Connie_TN
    Options
    You gals can add me aswell if you like. I think we all could use some one calling us on our SH@##$%. Well atleast I do. :laugh:
  • mamamia05
    mamamia05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me..my diary is open to friends. I like to view diaries to get new meal ideas and that keeps me motivated and on track. Good luck, you're in the right place!
  • Tinks2007
    Tinks2007 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add, totally agree when logging everything it changes your attitude and also habbits :smile:
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I will be a your pal. I just started a couple of days ago. So far finding it very helpful.
  • cran110378
    Options
    Feel free to add me, this is my first day here. I am hell bound and determined to make this work.
  • uzenizen
    Options
    Hi: new here, I'm a diabete (started taking insulin 2 years ago). I have better control of my sugars but I 'm having losing weight. I would love support.:flowerforyou:
  • spudsmum
    Options
    You can add me ... i have only been here a few days but am finding it really helpful :)