My Macros has been changed and i think there's a problem

Options
spacker81
spacker81 Posts: 4 Member
I have been using MFP a month now and have always had my Carbs at 20g but today wenni went to log my food its changed to 25g and my fat and protein has also changed including my calories.
It hasn't done this before.
And it won't let me change it back to 20g because when I tap on it to change the percentage it still says 5% carbs = 20g.
Is there a MFP app problem?

Replies

• KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Try reinstalling the app, if it still doesnt fix maybe contact support
  • spacker81
    Options
    Would exercise increase my carb/fat intake?
    I know it adds calories on but didn't know if it gave me more carbs, fat and protein 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • spacker81
    Options
    Try reinstalling the app, if it still doesnt fix maybe contact support

Thanks Lovely ❤️
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    spacker81 wrote: »
    I know it adds calories on but didn't know if it gave me more carbs, fat and protein 🤷🏻‍♀️

yes if it gives you exercise calories - it spreads those evenly between Carbs/Fat/Protein
  • KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Yes, exercise does change your macro goals because when you work out, you are expected to replace those calories and your macros would also be increased
  • spacker81
    Options
    Yes, exercise does change your macro goals because when you work out, you are expected to replace those calories and your macros would also be increased

Can't believe I've never noticed this before, I've noticed the calorie increase after exercise but not macros.
    Thanks for your help 😀
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    spacker81 wrote: »

Yes, it would have to...your macros are what make up your calories. 1g carbohydrate is 4 calories...1g protein is 4 calories...1g dietary fat is 9 calories.
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Exercise calories get added to the macros at the set %'s unless you change that (premium) setting.

I set mine to go 100% to carbs.