Looking for weight loss buddies!

Options
Jaxsgma
Jaxsgma Posts: 55 Member
I was on here 4 months ago, and because of family issues etc. I did not have time to continue logging each day. I am back now, and I am looking forward to move on and start my weight loss voyage. Have about 30+lbs. to loose, and I can use all the motivation I can get. Hope to hear from you soon.

Jaxsgma

Replies

• loraacollins
    loraacollins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jaxsgma. I too have about the same amount of weight to lose..Just restarted today! I need a buddy as well!
  • NessAndJon
    NessAndJon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too. Add me x
  • NellyK12
    NellyK12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • BraDeLeOhh
    BraDeLeOhh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I just saw the community feature, my goal is also to lose 30+ it’s nice too meet all you guys! I believe in everyone!
  • dyeranda
    dyeranda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too, I have been off and on this app for 4 years now, and I love it. It always helps to get me back on track. I know how much it helps to have a group that has your back. So Excited to start!
  • jessalyankee
    jessalyankee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m joining too! I’d love to start a challenge. Does anyone know how to do that?
  • TommyTS88
    TommyTS88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi I just getting started back up as well but unfortunately ran into a pulled muscle which has slightly set me back. Could definitely use some motivation right now!!! Add me!!
  • kthalvo
    kthalvo Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    me too! I'd like to lose 40-50 lbs, so I'm excited I saw this group!
  • Jaxsgma
    Jaxsgma Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am having problems adding a "Friend Request" Can anyone help me with this? Thanks
  • rdulco
    rdulco Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Would love to do a challenge with anyone too
  • allisonfdzc230898
    allisonfdzc230898 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!! ❤️