Returning after a 30 day hiatus!!! Hello!

Options
Hello fitness pals!
Well, it's been about 30 days since I've tracked my calories & activities!! Honestly, I got lazy and tired of tracking so while on vacation I stopped, first this was my excuse for not logging in, and after a week I just said "forget it"!!! Well, I've continued to make slow progress and am now returning, so "hello" everyone!!!!

Replies

• melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    welcome Back
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    It's totally fair to take a break and wtg for not blowing it on vacation (a very easy thing to do)!
  • klshourd
    Options
    I am right there with you. I haven't been keeping track either, maybe a day here, or a day there. I was doing great for 5 months, but for some reason my weight has plato'd and I just kinda gave up. Plus I have had a lot of things going on, to where it was hard to track certain things. Now that school has started back, and taking care of 2 kids, and working, Its hard to find time to workout. But I am wanting to get back in that mode again. Good luck to you :)
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    were u able to maintain, and/or still loose?
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    welcome back
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do this!
  • nfrank43
    nfrank43 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I did stopped when my dad got in an accident 8/14 and have gone downhill since. I even gained 10lbs back. Few days ago, i was like enough is enough and said to myself "I thought I wanted to be healthy and around for my kids". So I am trying to get back that mentality and get back on track and hope I don't slip again but if I do, not to slip too much!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    welcome back!
  • terryrob2
    terryrob2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    We all get to that point welcome back add me as a friend if you need more:smile:
  • rosakiser
    Options
    Wow! Thank you everyone for the support!! I gained 4 pounds in 1 week but lost them after 1 week of returning. Life is sometimes crazy and we simply need to run away; this might be more true for women than it is for men ;)...take my friend MK for example, he has been so disciplined in his calorie-intake and as a result has lost almost 30 pounds!! I, on the other hand have a propensity for laziness and look for the easy way out, plus I get bored and loose interest rather quickly! Well, good luck to all of us returning to this site and take it one day at a time :)