So sick of this!!!!

Options
OK! I've had it! I want to loose weight (again!) and for the last time! I'm trying this site because I need to keep myself accountable. This is it! I'm excited and motivated to be here!

Replies

• CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    welcome! You're going to find this site so inspiring that it will be easy to hold yourself accountable! Feel free to friend me if you want a support team.
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thats wats up!!!:smile: One day at a time, everything will be the way you want it, We just take one day at a time. Each day counts:happy:
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you sound just like i feel! i may have joined this site last January, but i have have only been serious for the last solid week & lost 3 lbs already. My friend at work and I have signed up for (2) 5k runs....I'm scared to death!!! I love reading the posts from other people, they motivate me to stay strong and determined.
  • Bluejay789
    Options
    Welcome! This is the site to do it and everyone here is so encouraging.

Friend me and I will send you some tips so you do not make the mistakes I made my first week.

You can do this!

Claire
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    you have made the first step so well done feel free to friend me for support its a grate site you will go far here x
  • chamberjack
    Options
    I just started this site and I really like it. I like seeing what I'm doing broken down. It also makes me check myself cause if I eat it I know I'm going to have to put it in my log later. =)
  • destinysativatank
    Options
    Welcome!! This site has opened a whole new world to me, and I love it. A place to be accountable, and it helps when everybody here is heading in the same direction...I got "sick of it" too and lost 9lbs so far....you can do it too!
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I love this app, i've lost 8 pounds in 35 days....wish is was faster but like you said if I can take it off and keep it off it will be great.
  • SueWasik
    Options
    My first day too , so good luck
  • cladou2
    cladou2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This site is fantastic! I am motivated everytime I log in and before I decide to put something supersaturated in my mouth, I KNOW that I will have to log it. So I think twice all the time about what I am eating and how I want my log to reflect about me. Not to say that I don`t have my weak moments, cause trust me, I do. But this site helps tremendously! I lost 6 lbs just in the past week and I know that I can still keep going strong. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • lildrmr93
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Anyone here feel free to add me as a friend if you like...
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    welcome this site is so easy to use and i have found this to be the best way of loosing weight and easy to stick to , i know if im going out for dinner to not just have the full day off but still keep on track for the rest of the day but just have that meal off and do exercise and i have found this sucessfull although for the first month i didnt go off at all so i could get used to it. you can also eat what you like as long as you are within ur calories.you may find it easier doing some sort of exercise each day for the 1st week so you can eat more calories so ur not hungry all the time. enjoy seeing the pounds drop off :smile:
  • kbarker69
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You sound like me back in December 2010. I have fallen off the wagon this summer, but will be back in line tomorrow! :)
  • auntmister
    Options
    Welcome I felt just like you about a week ago and joined this site also to hold myself accountable with support from others. I love the food and fitness log it really helps out. You can friend me if you'd like Good Luck you've joined the right site for help! We're here for you :wink:
  • gmolinari
    Options
    The difference between try and triumph is a little umph. The little "umph" is up to you!!!! Everyone can give at least 30 minutes a day for themselves!!!! ITS WORTH IT! ( run, walk, bike. etc etc):smile::smile:

Good luck to ALL :)
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    The difference between try and triumph is a little umph. The little "umph" is up to you!!!!

I LOVE that saying! Will keep it in mind :)
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!!!!!! I am totally addicted to this site!!! The people are so supportive. I'm in the very SAME BOAT!!!! I'm not gonna sink this time. I'm going to do it and keep it off. When I finally reach my goal I will need all my friends here more than ever to keep it off. This site has helped me push harder at the gym and be accountable. I am signed up for a local 1/2 marathon in Nov and I just started a running class.....way out of my comfort zone. I am finding it more challenging to lose at my age......:sad:

I could go on and on....Feel Free to Friend me -

Good Luck!!! You can do it!
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome.....I was in your shoes 3 weeks ago when I started MFP. So far i have lost 4.8 pounds -- 20 more to go by Dec. 1. The best advise is stay true to yourself -- log everything, no matter if you go over your calorie count -- it really helps. Also, great sight for support - I am on here at least 6 - 10 X/day -- it really helps. Add me as a friend - and good luck, we are ALL here for you :flowerforyou:
    10344221.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • carolmmd
    Options
    I know how you feel! I was saying the same thing a week ago. I needed something to keep me accountable for my weight and my eating habits and I stumbled onto MFP. One week down and I am loving it. No giant weight loss but wasn't expecting that, just keeping me reined in and aware of my eating habits. I feel like this is something I can stick with long-term. You can friend me if you like. I don't know about you, but I can use all the support I can get!