Anyone else lost motivation?

GotYR06
GotYR06 Posts: 30 Member
I used to be hard core into working out. I don’t know if it is because I am getting older or what. Before you couldn’t stop me from working out. Now it seems hard to even start. I am so tired all.the.time now. Ugh

Replies

• crystalccampos
    crystalccampos Posts: 15 Member
    edited May 2020
    GotYR06 wrote: »
    I used to be hard core into working out. I don’t know if it is because I am getting older or what. Before you couldn’t stop me from working out. Now it seems hard to even start. I am so tired all.the.time now. Ugh
    Everyday I lose motivation then I look in the mirror and decided I want to feel better
  • KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    It's not loss of motivation my lovely, it's your body just running out of energy from all the things going on with you.
  • GotYR06
    edited May 2020
    xy5zz3umzlm9.jpeg
  • GotYR06
    GotYR06 wrote: »
    Everyday I lose motivation then I look in the mirror and decided I want to feel better
    Yes I do too. But it is very hard for me!

• GotYR06
    It's not loss of motivation my lovely, it's your body just running out of energy from all the things going on with you.
    How have you been stranger?

• KrissFlavored
    Having my own share of ups and downs lol you know how it goes lol
  • tltabert
    tltabert Posts: 4 Member
    Hello all. I’m definitely struggling. Over the last two months I’ve gained significant weight because I’ve fallen off my dietary and workout regimens. I’ve lost complete discipline.
  • GotYR06
    Having my own share of ups and downs lol you know how it goes lol
    Do I ever! The way I have felt for a couple days now. Don’t know how the hell to break free. 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • KrissFlavored
    Lol mine more of people just pissing me the *kitten* off and I am struggling with the borderline which is influencing me wanting to eat, although I made it through last night, but I am awfully moody today
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    I would say it's energy levels and discipline. Unless you have some goal , doubt you will feel to get back to it. Make so e goals even small ones and that may help you get back