Any success stories with flabby arms?

Options
If I had to choose one body part I hate, it would be my arms. I mean when I wave my upper arm keeps waving long after my hand stops. Anyone able to improve and tone just with excercise and diet ,no surgery.? If so what excercise programs did you follow?

Replies

• Agapeguerrero84
    Agapeguerrero84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I do still have a lot to lose, like 60 pounds or so. I know it will take time, was just looking for a ray of hope that they will improve eventually. Thank you again.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,034 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I do still have a lot to lose, like 60 pounds or so. I know it will take time, was just looking for a ray of hope that they will improve eventually. Thank you again.

They will. :flowerforyou:
  • tinksxx
    tinksxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain girl :'(:D want that *kitten* to disappear... but truth is weight loss is the way to go I guess. We can do it. 😊
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I tend to store fat on my arms. I hate it, but not much I can do. Strength training particularly with tricep exercises using a full range of motion plus losing fat. I almost got the jiggle gone pre pandemic and the the 10 lbs I have put on located back there. Recommitted to getting those arms lean again.